Monday, August 27, 2007

Suitcases and craziness

I am done with camp now and beginning to work on getting ready for England. As I do this, it is dawning on me that I will be living out of a suitcase for four more months... Only this time, I will have even less that I am able to take with me. Having traveled and lived abroad before, I don't believe this will be as hard for me as for other people in my program. The actual packing process has yet to begin, so we will see how it goes...

On a similar note, I am realizing how much I have yet to do that *must* be done before I leave... That is in addition to seeing all of my friends off and saying final goodbyes to friends at camp. I have yet to get a English Heritage pass, which will allow quick and much cheaper access to many of the sightseeing places that we will be going. There are also many different things that I need to buy such as warm, waterproof walking shoes and a warm, waterproof jacket... The list gets longer and the amount of money that I have to spend on them seems to get smaller and smaller... But, then, I guess that is how it always is. But in the end I know that God will provide. So, I shall leave you now to go search for some warm waterproof walking shoes and jackets that *hopefully* don't cost a fortune, since I don't happen to possess said fortune...

No comments: