Friday, October 26, 2007

Senate House Library

I have finally convinced myself to go to the library...don't ask me why it was that hard, but for some reason I always have a hard time convincing myself to come to libraries... I get more work done in here, but I can't be persuaded to leave the comfort and distractions of my own room... :-)

Anyway, on Monday and Tuesday we had classes (Music, Science, and Shakespeare) like usual with one exception. Our WWII teacher is out of town (in Florence) and so we didn't have that class, sadly. He is very entertaining and of course the subject is very interesting.

Recently I have been reading the Harry Potter books...and they have devoured my life! Once you start one it is very difficult to put it down before you have finished it entirely... But I am between books right now. :-)

Yesterday I came into the library to work on my science paper. When we got a tour of the library, it seemed so complicated and confusing, but I have begun to learn my way around and it was not difficult to find books. Just took a little searching. But it's a great place...especially if your computer does not work... :-P But hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed soon.

So, not too much going on here right now. Just working on a paper and on Sunday afternoon I may go to either Regent's Park or Kew Gardens. Haven't decided which. That's about all for now! Sorry there haven't been any pictures in a while... Since my computer is shot, I can't upload any yet.

Prayer requests: Focus (working on my paper) and sleep. That's about it! Thanks so much for your prayers!

No comments: