Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm in London!!

I made it to London in one piece and I found my flat without too much trouble. The only problem is that my luggage is still in New York. The people at the airport said that it should get there tomorrow about the same time I got in today and that they would call me and send it to me. I took the tube to Bloomsbury and then wandered around for a little while, mislead by the differences between "Square" versus "Place". If there's a "Bedford Square" then there's a "Bedford Place", a "Bedford Street" and so on... So I finally figured out the difference and got my keys and made it to the flat without collapsing. The flats are nice; rather small, but nice. I think some of us are going to go get some food and some converters for the plugs. Then at 5pm we are all going to head down to where we have class and have some food with our program director.

Prayer requests: That my luggage will make it here tomorrow and that I'll be able to adjust to the time difference and get some good sleep tonight, as I was falling asleep on the tube... Thanks ya'll!

No comments: