Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday

I foresee Tuesdays and Wednesdays providing little material for a blog... I had class both days. Tuesday I had 'The Active Art of Listening and Public Performance in London' and the 'History of Science in London'. Wednesday I had 'Shakespeare and Drama' and 'World War II'. We went to a free concert for the second half of our music class. It was several pieces by Haydn and Mendelssohn. I enjoyed it.

Other than that I did not do too much aside from read more Bleak House and cook congo bars. For anyone who doesn't know what those are, they are essentially chocolate chip cookies in bar form. They are *amazing*! I couldn't find semi-sweet chocolate chips so I had to use milk chocolate chips...I like the semi-sweet ones better... I'll have to look around and see if I can't find them elsewhere... :-) I am really enjoying cooking in our kitchen! Also, since I didn't buy much of the same stuff at home, like potatoes, rice, meat, and other foods, I can't compare the prices which probably lends a lot to me staying sane. :-)

Prayer Requests: Creecy heard back and heard that the surgery went well. Thank you, God! I have had a three day migraine and I'm not really sure why. :-/ I think that's all. Thank you so much!!

No comments: